Sunday, April 13, 2014

PUPO!!!

We have officially been reunited with our beautiful Ninja :) The transfer was quite an experience! They brought our embryo into the room in an incubator. We saw the embryologist load Ninja into the catheter, she pointed him out in the tube, and then handed him over to the doctor. We watched on the screen for a little white speck. I saw it! That was our Ninja! And in true ninja fashion, he went so quickly that John didn't see. 

I had to take a progesterone suppository this morning at 11:00, and then we reported to the clinic at 1:15. I had to fill my bladder. I knew it wouldn't take much... I only drank 8 ounces. I ended up having to empty my bladder twice because the nurses said I was too full! I also tried out the laser acupuncture and listened to the Circle + Bloom frozen embryo transfer program. 

Before that, we went to church this morning. It is Palm Sunday, so John picked up one for each of us. Then we noticed that one of them was actually two fused together!!! If that's not a sign, I don't know what is!!!

Hang on tight, Ninja! I'll do my best to remain calm, positive and stress-free for the next nine days. All you have to do is pick a spot that you like and snuggle in tight :) I love you!!!

We are so proud of our Ninja :)

12 comments:

  1. PUPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sending all my love and snuggly sticky vibes to you and your ninja!!! So so happy and hopeful for you Cici!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!! You're PUPO!!!!! Snuggle in tight, little ninja!!! Sending lots of love and good vibes!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayayayayyyy!!! Oh, little Ninja, you are so loved!!

      Delete
  3. yay for pupo!!!!!!!!! beautiful blast!!! So happy girly!! I will keep everything crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo!! I love the Tigger-ific enthusiasm :) You're the best!

      Delete
  4. Yay!!!!! Snuggle in tight little ninja!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I hope he is zoning in on the perfect spot right now!

      Delete
  5. Snuggle in Ninja!! Sending lots of love and good vibes for you and little ninja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being pupo, snuggle in ninja!

    ReplyDelete