- Left 1: New Shoes! Aren't they pretty?? I just got them on Friday night. They were long overdue... I had put off the trip to the running store because it was too depressing. I didn't feel like I had earned it. But after completing the Team FUIF March Challenge, I rewarded myself!
- Left 2: Before the run in what is coming together to be my SuperCici costume. I plan to wear the shirt & skirt along with a cape and a few other accessories for the Superhero Half Marathon.
- Left 3: That building behind me? Yeah, Frostie Ninja is in there!!! Not for much longer though!! ONE WEEK TILL TRANSFER!!!
- Middle Left: Me & my favorite running buddy visiting Frostie Ninja!
- Middle Right: We made it home! Mocha is thankful that I didn't drag her along ;)
- Right 3: Coda is soooo tired :)
- Right 2: Look who just ran 10.6 miles for the first time! Good job, Coda!!
- Right 1: 10.67 miles in 2:07:25 - woohoo!!
- Middle: Me & Coda feeling proud!
- Bottom: The elevation map... that was one mean hill!!
Sunday, April 6, 2014
I had been dreaming of doing a "Ninja Run" ever since our little ninja existed. Well, today I DID IT!!! Coda & I ran the course from our house to the clinic and back home again. It was so awesome to literally run to Frostie Ninja :D
A little about the pictures:
I literally shouted out loud, "FU IF!!!" after every mile. It felt so good!
Posted by RunDreamer at 1:25 PM